This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
June 1, 2014
1. Activate ISG
2. View an empty or unused file, but don't start it.
3. Enter Rambi/Enguarde Arena or a boss fight and get an ISG fadeout through a cutscene.
4. Start a multiplayer battle. The file you viewed in step 2 will be overwritten.
5. View the file with the banana counts you want to copy.
6. Delete the file you want to copy the data into. This works with any file, even the one you viewed in step 5. Only delete a file that you no longer need.
7. Go back to DK's barrel screen and wait for another Intro Story fadeout fadeout. The deleted file will be overwritten.
After the fadeout, you can either reset the game or wait until Intro Story ends.
Things that are copied (numbers):
- play time
- golden banana counts
- colored banana counts
- coin counts
- moves and upgrades from Cranky, Funky, and Candy
Things that are not copied (flags):
- training barrels
- fairy camera and shockwave move
- item spawns (Golden Bananas, colored bananas, coins)
- warp pads
- banana medals
- Nintendo Coin
- Rareware Coin
Even if the banana and coin counts stay the same, all bananas and coins will be back in the game so you can collect them again.